Summer is coming to a close and although it was fun, you guys know I love me some Fall fashion.
I also love that Fall is the fashion girls new year and with that being said, I plan on creating a lot more blog exclusive content. Every Friday, I will do a round up of 5 things I am currently loving and share them here. So without getting too chatty (because I'm super pumped to get back into blogging), here are my five faves this week, re: Fall transition edition.
1. The perfect white t-shirt: Yes, it is an all year wardrobe staple but there is nothing like a fresh white tee for Fall. Loving a crew neck and especially love when I find a white tee that is not sheer. These are perfect for under your favorite blazer or oversize flannel.
2. A blazer but better: I love me a good, classic blazer but this coming season I am really feeling blazers and jackets with a little twist. Whether it's an interesting texture or fun print, even a bit of a different shape. Note how these are all worn over transition pieces...
3. Fall but sexy dresses: One piece and done, who isn't obsessed with a great dress? And a mini dress, yes please! But for the in between weather, let's do a high neck and long sleeve while still showing maximum leg. And these are so good, I need them all!
4. Light and flare denim: I love me a good skinny jean but I can't say a part of me isn't stoked that flare is coming back in a big way. But I'm not ready to pull out darker denim (especially with a heavier silhouette) so a flare with a lighter wash is transition perfection.
5. Neutral tie dye: Tie dye is going strong but seems Spring/Summer exclusive, right? Well here's a way to make tie dye all season inclusive and chic (less camp). Tie dye in neutral colors is something I am loving coming into Fall and these pieces are so cool!
So that's these are the styles and pieces I am FEELING this week and I hope they'll get you guys pumped for heading into Fall too. Check back next Friday so 5 more gems and comment below what you are all currently loving! xo
PS. All items from this week's round up are from REVOLVE (not sponsored) and if you want to shop the items, just click on each image. Also, I did a little digging (because I love you guys) and found some current promo codes for their site (below) so happy shopping!
20% off for Australian shoppers using REVOLVE4AU (so lucky!)
15% off for first time app purchases using IPHONE15 or ANDROID15
10% off when you sign up for their mailer and you're a new customer