This week’s fave five is brought to you by something we may not want to do, embrace the fact that colder temps are coming (although this week was fighting that a few hours a day).
I personally love Fall fashion but don’t feel so enthusiast about cold weather. So how will I embrace the nip in the air? With this week’s 5 faves...
1. Really fun sweaters: Always love me a good knit. Generally oversized, more often than not in a neutral. But this season, I am all over a (brighter the better) print. Paired with a neutral bottom, you got yourself a cool (and cozy) look!
2. Non-work out leggings: I’m generally not a legging enthusiast but I have to say, when the colder temps start to roll in, a stiff jean sends shivers up my spine. Luckily non-athletic leggings are in abundance and bonus, they give good bum.
3. Velvet hair accessories: When it’s still too warm for a cute hat, I feel like Fall is a great excuse to be a little extra with the hair accessories. And velvet is so luxe! Bows, headbands, scrunchies, I’ll take a few of each please!
4. The unconventional trench: Fall in Montreal means rain and wind so a trench is a must. But a classic trench doesn’t really make heading out feel exciting. So check out some fun spins on a classic that I am seriously obsessing over.
5. Croc-print footwear: When it comes time to put away sandals and pumps, I like to cheer myself up with a fun bootie or flat. And I’m wild for a croc print for Fall/Winter. Black, brown, tan, burgundy, you really can’t go wrong.
Hoping my faves of this week make you feel optimistic about looking freaking awesome, even if the weather takes a turn for the cold. I know a little retail therapy always put a smile on my face, no matter the weather, What's helps make the arrival of Fall/Winter more palpable for you guys? Click along (each image is shoppable) if this does it for you too!
PS. This week’s fave five is all from Shopbop (not an ad) and again, never want you guys to miss out on a deal so make sure to sign up for their mailer to receive 15% off your order! AND a little insider shopping tip, sign up for Ebates/Rakuten because Shopbop (and so many other GOOD stores) give cash back on your purchases!